I got tagged for this meme. Thanks, Kacey.
First, the rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (Check)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Check)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Check – see below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (The only person I know who hasn’t been tagged already is Cindy.)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (Check)
Six random things about me:
1. I LOVE shooting pool.
2. I was an extra in two movies, a made-for-TV called The Deadly Look of Love, and a feature, Finding Forrester. with Sean Connery.
3. People think I’m a bit over-analytical and anal – but it’s not true. It’s all an act.
4. I construct crossword puzzles and sell them.
5. I’m basically lazy.
6. I’m phobic about bees, wasps and hornets. The other flying insects don’t bother me, though.
This was harder than I thought.